Well this is going to be an interesting piece of writing for many readers that are into business or marketing field because it will open many doors for them for a new kind of marketing that they might not have heard of.
Marketing is a risky business that many people are wary of but then again, there is no business in existence without risks? But this topic is unique in itself because many readers may not have heard about experiential marketing.
Now what is experiential marketing? For starters, it helps customers in bonding with the product through extensive marketing and is known by many names among many people because everyone has a different opinion about it based on what they have experienced about it, which makes the term ‘Experiential’ a lot more understandable.
Make Belief World
Experiential Marketing has many synonyms like Engagement Marketing, Event Marketing, Live Marketing, Special Events and many more, which is quite similar to other forms of marketing where you have to promote your products.
Every marketing technique has its own set of principles that people have to adhere to and today we are going to discuss six of them so that any budding experiential marketer that is ignorant about the process can learn a thing or two.
Experiential Marketing offers an ocean of knowledge where you learn about so many things in one go with branding and advertising being only two aspects of the argument but coming back to the principles the following ones are definitely worth mentioning.
- Creating Strategy- You need to plan everything in advance like deciding what and how to do. So be sure to formulate an idea on how to perform the particular task and here you have to choose a product to sell and then select its target audience
- Competition- There is stiff competition in almost all fields and experiential marketing is no exception so make sure that your products, despite being similar to others, have the unique stamp of your company so as to make them stand apart and liked enough by others to try it out because you cannot stifle out competition by any means
- Customer First Policy- There is a thin line that separates retailers and consumers and if you’re product is not up to the mark, it will not be appealing to them and hence it will be your loss so focus on user experience as to what is their market preference and one way to do it is brand interaction because even though the final goal for any businessman is sales and revenue, customer satisfaction should come first
- Product People- In experiential marketing, the general public are your product as they act as your brand face every day because their personal connections are what provides your brand a much needed boost so train your employees to do the job properly. The Singapore’s experiential design and marketing agency is an expert at it.
- Impact- The best form of advertising is word of mouth where satisfied customers will sing its praises and recommend it to their friends and relatives that will have a positive impact on the products’ reach far and wide
- Consistency- Experiential marketing requires consistency to perfect so make sure that your products are upgraded to cater to change of times